Re: 178 days and counting

On Sunday 29 September 2002 07:17 pm, David Pastern wrote:
>  Interestingly reading this post on this online forum:
>
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/history/27477
>
> The first persons response to the post in question is named Mara.  He/she
> says;
>
> "Try to choose a different server for downloads. It seems the files on
> server are broken."
>
> I'm not sure if this is the case or not in my situation.  Any light?
>
> Dave

*unplonk*

Hi David

Here are my current sources.list and preferences files. I just checked them
before writing this mail, so they should work for you (fingers crossed...)

/etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free