RE: 178 days and counting

 ooohhhh nasty - go fuck yourself

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Coker
To: David Pastern
Cc: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Sent: 29/09/2002 19:18
Subject: Re: 178 days and counting

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002 01:34, David Pastern wrote:
>  eh?  Thanks, but no thanks.  I'm running on a Class C internal
network
> where I live, with a direct backend into the ms exchange server (yes
the
> gentleman where I live runs his own ISP, Microsoft based without a
single
> touch of linux as he thinks it's a pile of shit and a fad - oh and he
does
> have 20 years or so of experience in the IT industry).  Therefore I do
not

Many people have 10 or more years IT experience where it's just the same
year
repeated many times, I fear that your husband(*) might be one of them.

> have a pop3 or imap account to set up mutt, evolution etc.  At the
moment

Apparently Exchange does support POP and IMAP, but the administrator has
install it (it's not usually part of the default install).
Unfortunately
most Exchange admins aren't capable of anything other than a default
install...

(*) I use the term "husband" in a colloquial form, gay marriages aren't
legal
in Australia.  You and the gentleman you live with would have to visit
Europe
to actually get married.

--
http://www.coker.com.au/selinux/   My NSA Security Enhanced Linux