Re: KDE 3.2-beta2

Well, I am writing now from Gnome, because of:
1. installing was "little" buggy, but I came through it
2. after logging into kde3.1 there were several error messages like:
Cannot find application/octet stream" and MIME types are not installed"
and there is nothing in my menu and on the desktop.
Can you give me an advice what to do?
Thanks
Vlada
On Sun, 2002-09-29 at 16:39, Karolina Lindqvist wrote:
> söndagen den 29 september 2002 15.46 skrev Paul Cupis:
>
> > And just make sure the file is called nph-foo.cgi (it should start with
> > nph- for most servers to automatically set non-parsed-headers - no server
> > config necessary?)
>
> I tried it, and it appears that the nph- suffix is not enabled on that server.
>
> In any case, it works now with dyndns.org, so the problem of today is solved.
>
> -- Karolina
>

> --

Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka
Klukovicka 1530
155 00 Praha 5 - Stodulky
Czech Republic
e-mail: kerka@dinmont.cz
        kerka@mbox.dkm.cz
web:    www.dinmont.cz

NOTE: rm -rf /bin/ladin
Nedostavam a nerozesilam viry, protoze nepouzivam M$ Windows