Re: AW: KDE 3.2-beta2

Karolina

> So my new home address is: http://shakti.ath.cx
> I just tried it, and it works like a charm with
> deb http://shakti.ath.cx/debian/kde3.1-beta2 ./

Thanks for all the efforts...

I've just logged in to try this out and found the site with 'apt-get
update'.  Then I find that apt-get tells me that it needs to get 1
package after which 1819kb of archives.  After unpacking 8129B will
be freed.   When I say Y to this a package called "kdecarddecks
4:3.0.8.cvs20020927-1.1"  is downloaded.

I've stopped it at this point because I'm a bit worried that there may
be something wrong with the upgrade.  Anyone like to make any
comments ?  I'm a bit worried I might destroy my present KDE 3.0.3
installation which took a very long time to install.

--
Thanks

Richard