Re: KDE 3.2-beta2

söndagen den 29 september 2002 13.38 skrev Richard Ibbotson:

> Put this line into sources.list..
>
> deb http://cgi.algonet.se/htbin/cgiwrap/pgd/debian/kde3.1-beta2 ./
>
> and I'm getting an error message which says..
>
> "Failed to fetch
> http://cgi.algonet.se/htbin/cgiwrap/pgd/debian/kde3.1-beta2/
> ./Packages  Sub-process gzip returned an error code (1)"
>

> How do I fix this so that I can download KDE3.1 beta 2 ?

Ok, I have figured out why it does not work. The cgi-script is sending the
correct IP-address with a <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=x.y.z..>
and APT-HTTP and wget and things like that just don't understand that.

Sorry, then I just don't know how to make apt-get translate the ip address, so
I don't know how to make a working sources.list string.

-- Karolina