Re: 178 days and counting

Thomas Schoepf wrote:

Let me summarize:

1. you put the wrong line into sources.list
2. 8 hours of trial & error but you couldn't figure that out
3. you blame it all on kde
4. although you said that you "want nothing to do with kde" you keep
   posting on debian-kde
5. you were pointed to the correct line for sources.list
6. seems you're still blaming kde for it.

Sorry, I usually stay quiet but you really need a break to think about
whose fault it was to use a wrong sources.list.

I usually stay quiet too, but lets just ignore the blatent troll now, before all the other lurkers like me also feel the need to come out of hiding and spell out what a pillock this guy is.

He's not buying himself much credability by suggesting his friend or whatever has been in the business for 20 years, doesn't recoginse linux as anything worthwhile and chooses exchange as his mail server for an isp. Exchange hasn't been around half that time, and microsoft not much more, so you may as well cram all that usefull experience of something or other right up your ass, cos it's sure not going to impress one person on this list. But just as you mention exchange prevents you using pop or imap - here's the scoop - exchange supports pop and imap. Although personally I think people like you should just stick to windows. Or maybe buy a mac, as you do sound like the kind of person to get confused between two mouse buttons and blame it on the keyboard manufacturer.

--
dan