Re: html documentation for kde

> i know i should take the time to actually find the appropriate bug or
> submit one...but while we're on the topic...  the html documentation
> doesn't contain the images that the html references.  this means ugly
> pages.

Just curious: have you also installed the applications whose docs don't have
images?  - eg., if you don't have images for the kword docs, do you actually
have kword installed?  Or only koffice-doc-html?

As Karolina points out, the images are part of the kword (or whatever) package
itself which is why they're not also provided with the -doc-html packages.
If you do have both the -doc-html and the original package (eg., kword)
installed, can you let me know precise details of which application has
broken docs so I can chase this down?

Karolina has some interesting ideas in her last email on how to best resolve
this problem, though it's 2.40am and so I feel I should sleep on them. :)

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

If this is the way Queen Victoria treats her prisoners, she doesn't
deserve to have any. (Complaining at having to wait in the rain for
transport to take him to prison)
	- Oscar Wilde