Re: kdegames packages dependent on kdebase-dev ?

Ralf Nolden wrote:

Hi,
Hi

I noticed during install that the kdegames packages depend on kdebase-dev being installed....and I can't explain why that is that way :-) Anyone who has an answer ?
I haven't got kdegames, so just guessing...
a) there is error in kdebase-dev package, so it includes some shared lib(s)
b) the kdegames control forces dependency on kdebase-dev (this is probably bug in kdegames packaging)
c) it really depends on kdebase-dev :)

Ralf
- -- We're not a company, we just produce better code at less costs.
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org

inetname: Yenar Calentaure
realname: Peter Rockai
    mail: yenar(at)host.sk
homepage: http://yenar.host.sk
The universe is entering maintenance mode in 2 minutes. Please logout.
                                     -- Your administrator