Re: KDE debs building

On Sunday 15 September 2002 20:08, Yenar Calentaure wrote:

Hi Yenar,

thanks for your kind and quick answer - I've got CVS write access, so does
Chris. We'll be glad to take any patches and put them into CVS that would
help automate the build process. I myself have a DSL line so up/download is
not an issue for me; I could also use the 2mbit line in the company I work
for now.

Also, like Charles de Miramon pointed out, we should take care of daily or at
least weekly builds from CVS that can be installed side by side of a stable
environment for the translators and doc writers who need a recent KDE from
CVS but can't/won't want to go through the development process.

Ralf

- --
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org