Re: Kbear crashes in KDE3.1beta on Debian unstable

> Kbear crashes upon opening in KDE3.1beta1 on Debian unstable. The packages
> for KDE3.1beta1 I got from http://folk.uio.no/johannwi/kde3.1-beta1/, so
> perhaps this is a bug with those packages. I am emailing the maintainer of
> KBear, the debian-kde mailing list, and the creator of the KDE packages.

Hi.  You could try the kbear packages at http://people.debian.org/~bab/kde3/
(the full apt-line is in the KDE3 debian faq).  They're built against 3.0.3,
not sure whether this will cause problems, but it's worth a try.

These kbear packages are running fine on my 3.0.3 system.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

My songs are like friends. I have a special relationship with my
songs and some of them I always want to have around me. I want to hold
on to them. Others are not always so close to me. They're still friends,
but I don't need to have them around all the time. But they're still my
friends. They're still close to me; they're still my creatures but they
need to go on holiday sometimes.
	- Tori Amos