Re: KDE 3.0.3 packages uploaded (DIRTY solution)

I am doing an apt-get install kde and I get a bunch of unmet dependencies such as

kde: Depends: kdelibs3 but it is not going to be installed because of unmet dependencies

Not sure why I am running testing, and I put unstable in my source.list file so it could pull the files it needed from there. Xfree upgraded just fine though. Do I need to be running a full fledge unstable system?