Re: liquid style and noatun

I had the same problems, under the same circumstances.

Run noatun from a terminal and check the errors.  Mine couldn't find the
all of the vorbis libraries because of a missing link:
libvorbisfile.so.0 -> libvorbisfile.so.3.0.0
in /usr/lib, so I made the link
ln -s libvorbisfile.so.3.0.0 libvorbisfile.so.0
and everything works fine.

Also my system couldn't find the liquid style even though Mosfet's Liquid
showed up in the control center.
 My fix was to download the liquid source tar compiled and installed it
then moved the installation from /usr/local/kde to /usr replacing the
files installed by the deb package.  That worked, but it didn't make much
sense to me.

Charlie