Re: Using QT and SQL module

Hi again !

Answering to my own question...

libqt3-psql is compiled against libqt3-mt, and I was compiling my app against
libqt3...
If this is not a bug, the packages names (libqt3-psql and libqt3-mt-psql) are
somewhat confusing... But maybe there is something that I didn't understand.
Anyway, I contacted the package maintainer to ask him...

Regards,
Florian