Re: no mosfet liquid 9.5 style - other components there though

On Wednesday 07 August 2002 02:22, Michael Sullivan wrote:

> I did an apt-get install of liquid 9.5 yesterday.  I have the color
> scheme and window decorations but the style doesn't show up - so no
> translucent menus etc.....

IIRC you need to set it up/configure it at three different locations:

* Preferences -> Look & Feel -> Style
Preferences -> Look & Feel -> Window Decorations
Preferences -> Look & Feel -> Mosfet's Liquid

The colour scheme is not necessary, I think.

see: http://www.linuxandmain.com/news/liquid.html
("Source code and packaged binaries ..." paragraph)

Cheers
-Tim