Re: Woody

On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 16:19:12 +0100
Richard Ibbotson <richard@sheflug.co.uk> wrote:

> I've just installed Woody into my notebook and it seems to be working
> fine.  Only thing that I want to change is that I'd like to apt-get
> upgrade to KDE 3.  Can anyone explain the line to put into /etc/apt
> so that my notebook can just pull the stuff off the net and install
> it.

KDE 3 is not available as part of Woody. There are unofficial apt
sources, but they are for Sid only, http://calc.cx/kde.txt for details.

If you want KDE 3 on Woody then you will probably have to build from
source.

--
David Dorward                                   http://david.us-lot.org/
HTML email is a bit like using coloured paper and glitter ink on a CV.