kdevelop & po files

Hello

I am developing some projects with kdevelop (version 2.1.1-0kde2.2-1 from
woody)  and I have a problem when I want to update the translations. When
I select "Make messages and merge", I have the following error:

make -f admin/Makefile.common package-messages
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/aurel32/progs/keybled'
./keybled
./keybled has *.rc or *.ui files, but not correct messages line
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/aurel32/progs/keybled/keybled'
error while opening "/usr/include/kde.pot" for reading: No such file or
directory
make[2]: *** [messages] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/aurel32/progs/keybled/keybled'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/aurel32/progs/keybled'

In fact the file kde.pot is located in /usr/include/kde and not in
/usr/include.

When I run the command directly into the console, it also fails, but
works, when specifying includedir=/usr/include/kde

Is there any way to setup this variable in kdevelop ? Or any other
solution.

Thanks
Aurelien