kde3 proxy, pain in the ass

Debian users,

I am using the kde3 experimental debs.

What I want to do is to have konqueror go through a filtering proxy
such as FilterProxy and also have streaming music such as from
http://www.di.fm using noatun not use the proxy.

Both programs, konqueror and noatun, use the same proxy configuration.

 from konqueror
  Settings -> Configure Konqueror -> Proxy

 from kcontrol
  Web Browsing -> Proxy

The only solution I have found is to setup the proxy as as needed for
konqueror and then add exceptions for each streaming music server.
But this solution is tiresome as each ip has to be added by hand.

Any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jeremiah Mahler
<jmahler@pacbell.net>