Re: i-touch key shortcut

On Friday 24 May 2002 09:08 am, Cajus Pollmeier wrote:
> I'm using the hotkeys package for my Dell C800. It can
> even control the volume keys. I don't know if KDE3 can
> handle these keys itself.
>
> -Cajus

I just noticed that in kmix on KDE 2.x, you can right-click on one of the
devices, bringing up a Device Settings dialog.  It allows you to define keys
to adjust the levels of that particular device.

While it's not a general purpose solution, it does allow one to define
hot-keys for audio level adjustments without the use of the hotkeys package.

--
Don't look back, the lemmings are gaining on you.