gcc 3.1 and KDE3

Hi!

I have downloaded and instaled debian gcc 3.1 packages, then I have compiled qt, arts, kdelibs and kdebase. All compiled fine and works fine, but when I close any kde application I get a SIGSEGV message from the application closed.

The speed ups are not very apreciable for me :(

kernel 2.4.18 will compile but not run :_(

Another problems I have with KDE3 (with gcc 2.95 too):

- I can see jpegs images in preview nor desktop wallpaper but int konqueror works well

- Home and end keys in konsole doesn't work (I have tried all layouts)

- this is how y compiled QT3.0.3:

./configure -system-zlib -qt-gif -system-libpng -system-libjpeg -plugin-imgfmt-mng -thread -no-stl -no-xinerama -no-g++-exceptions

make

- and kde: ./configure --prefix=/usr/kde3 --enable-fast-malloc

Thanks
Best regards