Re: KDE 3.0.1 packages

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 04:21:17PM -0500, Roy Bixler <rcb@ucp.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> I've been trying to follow the directions given at
> "http://calc.cx/kde.txt"; for installing the KDE 3.01 .deb files, but I
> have not been able to connect to the
> 'http://kde3.geniussystems.net/debian' URL for the past several days.
> I have tried multiple times from multiple locations and the connection
> always times out.  Am I using the correct URL?  If so, does anyone
> have a mirror set up?
>
> Thanks,

WhizDNR-, the owner of the geniussystems.net domain has been having
problems with his registrar or ISP, something along those lines, so the
site is currently down. We did have two other mirrors going for a while,
but neither of those seems to be up any more either.

If anyone is interested in mirroring the KDE debs, please come to
#debian-kde on openprojects.net and we can probably accomodate you.

--
Kamil Kisiel <kamil@kamilkisiel.net>
ICQ: 253495