Re: Which QT?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Which QT?
- From: Karolina Lindqvist <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 21:50:25 +0200
- Message-id: <hhGtJD.A.4W.xnu08@murphy>
- In-reply-to: <007701c1f2cf$8b1d9b90$0401a8c0@kehaar>
- References: <007701c1f2cf$8b1d9b90$0401a8c0@kehaar>
fredagen den 3 maj 2002 20.22 skrev Dan Slatford:
> There was one niggle taking this shortcut, kdegraphics won't compile. It
> requires imlib, imlib requires an older version libpng whose -dev package
> conflicts with the libpng-dev package that qt3 wants, in short imlib and
> qt3 dev files won't coexist, I can't compile kdegraphics. Should I just
> forget about this and start over with a custom built qt3 perhaps like I
> should have done the first time around?
I tried by taking the imlib, changing in the deb files and recompiling. It
cleanly recompiles and kdegraphics builds. But I did not do any extensive
testing of the result.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
- Which QT?
- From: "Dan Slatford" <firstname.lastname@example.org>