Re: KDE3.deb

On Saturday 13 April 2002 01:02 pm, Johannes Wilm wrote:
> Ok, so are the KDE 3.0 debs ready by now?
> Or are there problems packaging kdebase? If so why isn't any help
> requested? -- Johanens Wilm

ANOTHER ONE??

Ok- I will say this for everyone involved.  When they are ready, it will be
made known by the peole working very hard on it.  But that isnt my point-
people need to start reading the archives.  When you see the same question
asked 3-4 times a day for the last week, do you really think asking it again
will change anything?

Jay