Re: gcc 3 in woody to compile KDE

> Is anybody successfully using the gcc 3 in woody to compile KDE 3 (more
> specifically, CVS HEAD)?
>
> Unfortunately, the gcc 2.95.4 in woody refuses to compile kgeo (anybody
> else having the problem?), so I would quite like to switch to a new
> compiler :)

I've personally been able to compile all of kdeedu (including kgeo) with gcc
2.95 with no problems.  I've also been doing this under sid, not woody.

What kind of error are you getting with gcc 2.95?

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

Nothing, except my genius. (Replying to a US customs official on being
asked if he had anything to declare)
	- Oscar Wilde