RE: Can't see bottom of dialog box

> I think many of us have been in this stage before.  The trick
> is that you can
> use the ALT+LEFT_CLICK on your mouse to move any window
> anywhere on your
> desktop.  Hope that helps.

Well now, I'd tried that, and it didn't work.  I assumed that maybe KDE had
disabled this X feature for some reason.  So I used the "Virtual" trick.

However, a friend has now pointed out that this is meant to work in KDE.  So
I went into Preferences, Look and Feel, Window Behavior, Actions, and there
it is.  But it doesn't work "out of the box".  You have to make a change -
say, change the "Modifier Key" from Alt to Meta and back again - then click
"Apply".  And then it works.  This strikes me as a bug... can anyone else
reproduce it ?