Re: Will KDE make it into Woody?

[tluxt2@yahoo.com]
> This will benefit not just the users trying to plan their KDE useage
> activities, but also allow others with the ability to contribute to
> packaging KDE, or fixing bugs, etc, to know when & where their
> skills might be needed, so that they, too, could help contribute to
> the development & progress of KDE in Debian.

Checking BTS and sending patches is the correct solution for everyone
who want to contribute to the development and progress of KDE in
Debian.  I've done it several times, but I'm sure it will help even
more if more people submit patches to BTS.

Of course it would be nice with status updates, and I really would
like to get more information on the current progress, but if you want
to contribute there is only one way.  Send patches.