Re: What's best quick fix for broken kde metapackage?

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 12:27:25AM -0800, ben wrote:
> just give it up. redeem yourself (if, indeed, you have any intent to do so)
> by conceding that the only necessary obligation--in this case, of gratitude
> and respect owed by the benficiaries of the unpaid labor of others--exists on
> the side of the users towards the maintainers, and not the other way around.

While I appreciate your support, sometimes I think you overplay the
maintainers' stocks a little bit. :)

When we take on a package, we take on the responsibility of maintaining
it ... given, we might not be able to do an absolute perfect job, but we
did say we'd do a job, and so we should always endeavour to do it, when
reasonable.

-d

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>