Re: What's best quick fix for broken kde metapackage?

On Tuesday 19 February 2002 04:23 am, Simon Hepburn wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 Feb 2002 11:01 am, tluxt2@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Hi ben,
>
> <snip>
>
> Hi ben indeed. I see nothing in this post that concerns debian-kde. Could
> you please continue this off-list. I do not want personal messages from you
> to ben in my inbox.
>
> Perhaps you could identify yourself before making any further posts to the
> list - I take it you don't have tluxt2@yahoo.com on your birth certificate
> :-)

simon, though tluxt2's last post failed to focus on issues pertaining to
debian-kde, i believe that this interaction should remain on the list as it
references issues of loyalty to and respect for the application maintainers,
without whom this list would consist only of obtuse exclamations of
confusion. without the effort of the maintainers, debian itself wouldn't
exist, and i believe their consistent contribution to its existence deserves
every expression of support we, as beficiaries, can take the time to make.

ben