Re: kde-init?

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 02:58:51PM -0500, Robert Tilley wrote:
> Should there ever be more than one kde-init process running at a time?

    Yes.  I guess it's some kind of hack to make KDE apps load faster:

    You'll want to look at section 4 in particular.

    Using the BSD-style options to ps (like "ps aux") will show you the
full command-line of a process and tell you what a particular instance
of kdeinit really is.

Joseph Fannin

"Anyone who quotes me in their sig is an idiot." -- Rusty Russell.