Re: mp3 and konqueror

Am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2002 23:31 schrieb Martin Hamel:
> When I try to navigate an audio cd with konqueror throught the audio cd
> service, I have an ogg directory from which I can grab the songs in .ogg
> format. I know that kde provide an mp3 filter too.
>
> Do I miss a package for it to work?

lame is not in debian for lincence issues, therefore kde in debian is compiled
without lame (mp3) support.
If you really need it you might want to try to
add
deb http://arachni.kiwi.uni-hamburg.de/~harlekin/ ./binary-i386/
to your sources.list and do a apt-get update; apt-get install
kdebase-audiolibs-mp3.

	Max