Re: portable mirror?

JC Portlock wrote:

With Woody changing as rapidly as it is, the update/upgrades are killing me. I'm looking for the best program to allow me to take a laptop to where I can get some bandwidth, download what I need for my home system onto the laptop, and then update/upgrade from the laptop to the desktop. (My home system is dialup only).

I think apt-move was supposed to allow this sort of thing but I
don't know if it's maintained anymore.  I tried it once but found
it difficult to use.

                                       -Dave

--

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson