Re: KDevelop and htdig on Woody
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: KDevelop and htdig on Woody
- From: Alex <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:38:06 +0100
- Message-id: <E16XpsN-0004D4-00@waxy1>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Monday 04 February 2002 20:15, John Purser wrote:
> Has anyone got KDevelop working using htdig as the documentation engine?
> I've got htdig to work but when I try and index the help files via KDevelop
> 2.0 Setup I get an error message saying "Couldn't find a htdig.conf". I
> can run htdig from the command prompt just not from the KDevelop setup.
> I'm using the sample htdig.conf from the KDevelop installation and it's in
> /etc/htdig/ like I'd expect it to be under Debian.
All needed info is in: