Re: Would anyone here like an up to date KDE status page? (like perhaps kde.debian.net)

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 08:32:43PM -0800, tluxt wrote:
> Listing things such as the status of KDE for Woody & Sid,
> the recommended packages to install for W&S (for instance, "kde" is
> more comprehensive, but doesn't exist yet in W, therefore in W install
> "kdebase"), the status for KDE3, etc?
>
> Please reply to this debian-kde@lists.debian.org list.

I have something like this, but nearly as detailed at p.d.o/~ccheney/
basically it just tells what I am currently doing.  It is heavily
modeled after Branden's XSF page (see the source ;).  A faq type page
would probably be good to have also, if you want I can put it in my dir,
or it can be setup elsewhere.

Thanks,

Chris