Re: konqueror and ftp

On Monday 28 January 2002 16:19, Regnat Nikolaus wrote:
> On Monday 28 January 2002 16:13, Freek wrote:
> > On Monday 28 January 2002 16:12, Freek wrote:
> > > Yep, that's possible. In the "Window" menu, Choose Split Left/Right (or
> > > Top/Bottom, depending on you're personal preference). In the bottom
> > > left corner of each window, you see a radio-button kind of button. One
> > > of them is green. This is the active window. You can now drag-and-drop
> > > between a ftp site and a local dir.
> > >
> > > Freek

> Thanks a lot. Is it possible to configure this so that it is done everytime
> automatically when I access a ftp link?

Hmmmm, don't know exactly. In the same Window menu there the possiblity to
select a view profile. One of them is the Midnight Commandor view profile. It
throws a command window in as a bonus. It's not what you're asking, but maybe
there a possibility to create a custom view profile or something like that. I
tried "Store Settings" from the titlebar context menu, but that doenst do
this.

Last suggestion: drop the question on the kde-konqueror mailing list. Sorry,
i'm not exactly an expert on advanced konq features.

Freek