Re: konqueror file manager & mount

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 10:51:55PM +0100, Regnat Nikolaus wrote:

> I always wondered why it is not possible to mount filesystems in
> konqueror file manager. I would be great if you could mount a filesystem
> with 2 clicks (e.g. right-click on the filesystem->mount).
>
> Currently you have to mount using the konsole or click an icon you've
> made.  Would be great (IMHO) if this could be changed...

Create an icon for a device in ~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/dirtree/ or just
drag it in the konqueror navigation bar (where the directory tree is).
*bong*, you have a "mount" option via RMB and you can access it from within
Konqueror.

--
mfg, Jens Benecke
http://www.jensbenecke.de/ - Persönliches

Politics is like a septic tank - all the big shits float to the top.