KAdressBook problems

I'm using kadressbook (from kdebase 2.2.2-13) and I'm having Problems to
import a list I just created and exported. Kadressbook just imports nothing
after I selected the addressbook.csv file. Am I doing anything wrong or is
this feature broken?

Another question: Why does KDE have two adress managers (kadressbook and
kab)? Is there any reason for this (e.g. do we really need two adressbook
applications)?

--
Nikolaus Regnat <nregnat@gmx.de>
GnuPG FingerPrint: ECC0 9FAC 3897 B630 ACF5  02F9 455E B1D1 D63F 3492