kmaill

I have the latest kmail from unstable running on a testing box. I have
set up several filters, created folders & subscribed to two Debian
lists, user, kde. Sometime during the breakage in KDE I lost the ability
to see the messages and headers in one of the debian folders. All the
messages are there, the folder in ~/Mail shows new messages being
downloaded but they don't show up in Kmail. Anyone seeing this behavior
?

A positive note on the KDE issue,while waiting for the fix, I tried out
Evolution & Galeon, very nice apps, thank you.
--
Greg C. Madden
Debian GNU/Linux