Re: subject? no subject

On Sunday 06 January 2002 09:01 am, Florian Struck wrote:
> Re
> sent-From: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
>
> Hi its weird on most messages i see the subject using kmail but in some
> mails it says "no subject" even though i can see the subject in the header
> does anyone experience this too?

    Greeting Florian:

Yes.  I am running pure Woody here and there was breakage I think in late
November.  Some of it was resolved, and some wasn't, like the kmail issues.
If you run pure Woody too, you will also note that you can't attach messages
without segfaulting kmail..

Hang in there, new code is always coming one bit at a time :)

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.