Re: subject? no subject

Op zondag 6 januari 2002 18:01, schreef Florian Struck:
> Hi its weird on most messages i see the subject using kmail but in some
> mails it says "no subject" even though i can see the subject in the header
> does anyone experience this too?

most likely corrupted index files. try to remove .*.index in your Mail/
directory (while kmail ain't running, and then restart kmail, click on a
folder and on a mail), it worked for me.
before you remove the indexes you also might want to pack all folders,
otherswise deleted mails show up again.

greetings,
frank