Re: KDE Spellcheck settings ?

On Wednesday 31 October 2001 03:10, Mark Constable wrote:
> I can't find where to set up spell checking in Kmail ?
>
> I thought I'd bump into the settings one day but it's
> been nearly a year since I had any spell checking in a
> mailer since dropping Navigator for Kmail ?
>
> --markc

    Mark:

Look under your "Edit" menu item. The spell check Icon was removed when I
think 2.1.2 was brought to debian users. You can easily add the Icon back to
the tool bar using the "Settings-Configure Toolbar" as I did. In fact, I
thought that it was one of the nicest features I've found on Kmail.

Good luck to you.

Tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.