question about konq

heya everyone

I love konqueror and all, and I think its the best thing besides sliced
bread, and elvis, however I have this one *slight* problem

why is it everytime I pop open a new Konq window, I swear my system is
really irratating after a while.  (shouldn't konq just open a new window on
the fly, if it already is in memory???)

or am I the only one wiht this weird problem??

thanks much for any info

Sunny Dubey

PS:  I'm running the lastest version of everything of SID on my crappy-laptop