Re: Yet another anti-aliased KDE screenshot

That's rather impressive.  I have a bunch of true type fonts, and
anti-aliasing turned on in kde, but the only font available for a fixed width
font under the control center is the "fixed" font, and "fixed" is the only
thing available in konsole.  This is ugly looking...  how do I fix it?

Thanks,
Dan