Koffice 1.1 For KDE 2.1.2 On Potato ?

As I try to summon up the nerve to upgrade from Potato (and try to
distill from others' postings which is recommended : testing, or
unstable ;-), I'm wondering :

1) Has anyone got any experience of Koffice 1.1 on KDE 2.1.2 on
Potato, that they could share ?

2) Does anyone know where I could download it from anyway ?  I can't
find it - http://www.koffice.org/announcements/announce-1.1.phtml says

  Package Locations. At the time of this release, pre-compiled
  packages are available for:
  [...]
  * Debian GNU/Linux (package "koffice"):

    * ftp.debian.org: sid (devel)
    * kde.debian.net: potato (2.2)

but http://kde.debian.net just points you at ftp://kde.debian.net,
which has, for example, in
/pub/kde/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-i386/ :
    kword_1.1-beta1-0.potato2_i386.deb
which is 1.1 beta ...

I tried a couple of mirrors - ftp://ftp.uni-marburg.de (listed as
"outdated") has no "/mirror/debian-kde.tdyc.com" at all.

And ftp://ftp.uni-marburg.de has the same
    kword_1.1-beta1-0.potato2_i386.deb
as the master site.

A search for "koffice 1.1 for potato" in the "kde" list at
http://lists.debian.org/search.html turns up no matches for the last 6
months.

Can anyone dig me out here ?

Thanks,