Re: Konqueror crashes

On Thursday 27 September 2001 04:55 pm, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> grab the libc6 debian package out of testing and dpkg -i it.

Oh, I guess I'm uneffected then.  I'm running the Sid packages under Woody
with that apt-get -t unstable install [package] trick that's been posted
around.

(Unless that pulled down Sid's glibc, but I don't think it did as I don't
remember it downloading glibc-anything when I installed Sid's KDE.)

Thanks for all your work on the KDE packages. :)