Re: schmoozing for Ivan....

On Friday 21 September 2001 16:29, David Bishop wrote:

   Dude!

Give me a few man. I am going to make my contribution tomorrow after I can
talk with my wife. She has a paypal account, so it WILL be on the way. I'm
thinking along the lines of a $50 for myself.

Tnx for the post and update. Is good idea for the list of donors. This makes
it clear that the money is making through in good order and you can track
your own donations..

tatah
--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user\/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. I SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.