Re: KMail Krashes At Startup

yeah, i hated the inflatable icons too ;)
it's in system >> kde display wizard (or something similar)

                    Robert Tilley
                    <tilleyrw@tillarium        To:     debian-kde@lists.debian.org
                    .scee.net>                 cc:
                                               Subject:     KMail Krashes At Startup
                    21/08/01 16:13

I am running Debian unstable with the latest KDE 2.2 packages.

My country and language defaults are set to (C) Default, as was advised in
an earlier reply.  Below are details as to what's happening:

tilleyrw@tillarium:~$ kmail
Xlib:  extension "RENDER" missing on display ":0.0".
tilleyrw@tillarium:~$ *** KMail got signal 11 (Crashing)
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kmail path = <unknown> pid = 688
Xlib:  extension "RENDER" missing on display ":0.0".

Another question:  How can I bring up the KDE Wizard again?  I think that
would be the easiest way to turn off some options I wanted to test.  (I
have grown to hate those Panel icons which double in size when the cursor
is over them.)

Robert Tilley
tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com