missing/double entries in menubar

hi,

i just updated kde 2.1 to 2.2

the problems now :

in kmail there is no menuentrie to set up a new mail account.
between Message and vie is an menu entrie : No text!
editmenu : contains the hole set off option twice. it begins again after
: select message text

in konqueror the help entrie contains twice: konquerror introduction
the windowmenu  contains after fullscrean mode all the entries again !

this problems ocure in different apps.

i allready removed all the packages, delete /etc/kde and ~/.kde

then reinstaled all

no change exept the kdm does not start an Xserver anymore when i do as root
 /etc/init.d/kdm start

please help

harald thoeny

ps : sorry about my english, hope u understand it, if not ask me ;-)