Re: qt embedded devel

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 12:44:53PM +0200, Maximilian Reiss wrote:
> why to qt embedded devel and qt (normal) devel exclude each other?
> Aktually on a i386 machine it would make more sense to have qt (normal) in
> the usual path and the qt embedded is a special path, so it would be possible
> to devel on one machine for qt and also for qt embedded (with setting the
> path before compiling).

I've wondered about this one myself .. I do development on Qt and rely
on the devel packages; I'd like to play with Embedded a bit but I'd have
to download & compile the tarball to do so.  It really should be
installed in a completely separate tree from the "normal" Qts and not
conflict.

--

Michael Ashton <data@ieee.org>
----