audiocd:/ and cddb

When I try to rip from the cd "Ramones / Rocket to Russia" (bd077d0e) I
don't get any information from the CDDB (freedb.freedb.org). Probably
this happens because there exist two entries for this cd (rock b107810e,
rock b007810e) in the freedb database. KDE's cd-player asks me which one
I want to choose, but konq's audiocd-io-slave does nothing.

I don't know how many duplex entries are in the database, it just was
the second cd I tried. (I wanted to demonstrate the powerfulness of kde
to some windows users. hrmpff)

BTW, when I try to do something within the "freedb-Dialog" (my kde is
german) of the cd-player (like saving the play list) I get an error:

| Datei lässt sich nicht schreiben:
| /var/lib/cddb/rock/bd077d0e
| Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihre Berechtigung und erstellen Sie das
| Kategorienverzeichnis

I try to translate:

| Can't write file:
| /var/lib/cddb/rock/bd077d0e
| Please check your rights and create the categories directory

# ls -ld /var/lib/cddb/
drwxrwsr-t    2 root     audio        4096 Apr 10 23:43 /var/lib/cddb/

I'm member of the group "audio".

olli
--
http://www.sopos.net | der linke Informationsdienst für subversive Politik