I noticed several of the KDE packages seem to have overlapping files..
The best way I found to fix this way to remove KDE entirely and the
install it from scratch. That fixed the biggest problem which was
kdelibs3 and kdebase having overlaping file or two. I wish Id
documented which files they were. Sorry about not doing that.
The only one that Im still having trouble with and that I documented
cause now I thought about it is kdevelop and kdelibs3 which both have
the file /usr/share/mimelnk/application/x-linguist.desktop in them.
When trying to install kdevelop I get the following errors:
Unpacking kdevelop (from .../kdevelop_1%3a1.4.0-3.4_i386.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing
trying to overwrite
is also in package kdelibs3
Errors were encountered while processing:
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
I am using Sid with the latest upgrages to my packages.
I can live without kdevelop, I just thought Id let you guys know
about these problems so you can fix them when you get a chance.
Thanks for the great pacakging work,