KDE 2.2beta1 impressions

Hi,

first of all, great work with the 2.2beta1 packages, Ivan! Keep up the
excellent work!

Now, for the bugs I have found... :-)

arts alsa support seems to be linked against alsa 0.5. If I try to start
artsd with alsa support it just segfaults. Since this is unstable, I think
artsd should be linked against alsa-0.9. However, when I tried compiling KDE
on my own this failed, so some source modifications are needed...

Second, pageup/pagedown/home/end do not work anymore in konsole. Seems like
the old problem we had some time ago...

That's all! Everything else works just as expected!

Ciao...